lunes, 8 de junio de 2020

INGLÉS



Hi everyone! How are you? This week we are going to start working with the book : Hop Into English.

Hola a todos. ¿ Cómo están? Esta semana vamos a empezar a trabajar con el libro: Hop Into English.


First I want you to meet the characters: Ben ,the mouse ; Lisa ,the mouse’s sister; Jack and Sally.


Primero me gustaría presentarles a sus personajes: Ben, el ratón 🐭; Lisa, la hermana del ratón; Jack y Sally.



Can you draw them and write their names?

¿Se animan a dibujarlos y escribir sus nombres ?







Now I would like you to complete this exercise writing down your name and how old are you.

Ahora me gustaría que completen este ejercicio escribiendo su nombre y cuántos años tienen.





See you next Thursday in our English class. Bye👋 


Nos vemos el jueves en nuestra clase de inglés. Adiós 👋

5 comentarios:

  1. Hi teacher! Enviamos el dibujito! Besos

    ResponderEliminar
  2. No me identificó en ésta compu. Soy Benja Castro

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Benjamin! Yes, I’ve received your mail with the corresponding work. Great job! See you soon. Kisses

      Eliminar
  3. Hola seño, allí le mandamos la tarea por email.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hello Luis! Thanks for writing your comment. I’ve just seen your mail. Good work! Congratulations!
      Kisses

      Eliminar